To login simply follow the steps below:
- Enter your ID in the corresponding textbox
- Enter your password in the corresponding textbox
- Click on the login button
There are several possibilities of what can occur after the login button is pressed. They are outlined below.
Upon successful login:
- You will receive a success page with some important legal information you MUST agree to before moving forward.
- You will have 1 or 2 buttons to click on to move off of this page.
- The “I do not accept” button...well you know :).
- The “Continue” button implies you accept the legal agreement and wish to be redirected to the site you originally attempted to go to before being redirected to this login page.
Upon unsuccessful login:
- You could receive an error message stating that a userid is required. This means you did not perform step 1.
- You could receive an error message stating that a password is required. This means you did not perform step 2.
- You could receive a message stating you are inactive. This means your administrator made it impossible for you to login.
- You could receive a message stating your password is expired. This means the time limit for your current password has ended and you MUST choose a new one. Simply click on the provided link to change your password.
- You could receive a message stating that your account is locked. This means that you have attempted to login several times and failed. Your account will be unlocked within an hour (The exact unlock time is given when you receive this message).
- You could receive a message stating you have mistyped your password. This means you have entered an incorrect password for your ID.
- You could receive a message stating the specified userid does not exist. This means the ID you specified is no longer valid as it no longer exists or you have mistyped your ID.
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT SHARE YOUR USER ID OR PASSWORD WITH ANYONE